domingo, março 22, 2009

Tell me where it all went wrong



Tell me where it all went wrong
Maybe I can make it better
Tell me where it all went wrong
Dont you know that you really upset her
When you act like a man who is cross with every woman he´s never had
If it´s true looks could kill and you will be the first to make me mad
Then you´ll have to go

Is this the kind of fate you could contemplate
A breakdown at my very sight
I promise hidden words of tenderness in every single line that I write
Still you act like a man who is cross with every woman he´s never had
If it´s true looks could kill and you will be the first to make me mad
Then you´ll have to go
Maybe you´ll have to go

Is it true looks can kill
Is it true looks can kill
Is it true looks can kill

2 comentários:

Little Girl disse...

Camera Obscura... música que quase foi parar ao meu myspace aquando a minha última entrada lá... A sintonia do costume...*

Coragem. disse...

Voçê é alguém que sofre por amor, dá para perceber pelas músicas dos seus posts actuais.
Percebo também que é uma boa alma, pelo que escreve em posts anteriores.
Aprenda a aceitar o que a vida lhe dá e lembre-se o que é nosso, é nosso hoje amanhã e sempre.
Desculpe meter-me assim na sua vida, mas encare este comentário como uma mensagem de força e coragem, não me pergunte como vim parar ao seu blog deve ter sido destino a intervir a seu favor, estava fazendo pesquisa no google e apareceu.
Coragem irmão.